What was your first PC's name?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I cannot remember the name of my first ever RPG character - I played Tunnels and Trolls when I was a tyke, and don't remember the names.

By first D&D character was named "Megaron the Bold". A free pat on the back for having huge gamer-geek muscles if you can place where it comes from :)

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
First character's name? Dark Knight, an OD&D dwarf. I think my brother's character's name was Elfstar (an elf, amazingly enough). It was much easier to pick out names at 11. :)

Best,
tKL

Majin Cthulhu

First Post
I forget my first PC's name, but I remember exactly what he was: A Flind fighter using the complete book of monstorus humanoids, or what ever it was in 2e. He was the only member of that prepubescent party that ever accomplished anything. Ahh, the good old days of middle school gaming.

I ran games before that mind you, I even ran od&d before I ever touched 2e, but the flind fighter was my very first PC. He was vicious with his Flind bars.

dpdx

Explorer
Barron the Druid, my sophomore year in high school. Died an ignoble death trying to hold off 20 goblins with 'Shillelagh' after our party came in the "back" way...

Donatello

Explorer
Sylpher Carest

The half-elf triple classed (F/M-U/T) monstrosity that actually reached level 19/19/20 in the monty haul campaign we used to play on my front porch back when I was 9.

We played almost every day, for at least 3 hours per session, for almost 4 years.

His nemesis was "The Demon Thief", a particularly nasty assassin that always seemed to get the gold/item/girl moments before Sylpher would arrive. Their mutual nemesis, and the being that they had to team up to defeat, was the demon Kharaster.

Ah the nostalgia... 20 years seems like a day...

Privateer

First Post
Oooh, I can remember what he was named AFTER... the big bird thing with the antlers... whatever that was. Can anyone help?

Darn tasloi. ____ (whatever his name was) was a nice cleric, too...

Irony

First Post
Hobin Kobad, Half-elf Rogue/Wizard, who sadly died before the Arcane Trickster Prestige Class came out, squashed by the black dragon in the Forge of Fury.

I still use that name as my email

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
Alvos an Elf from the Red Box set. Only had a chance to play him once.

I'm going to be running my nephew through the D&D Adventure Game soon so his first character will be one of the Iconics.

Breakstone

First Post
Henry the Paladin. Great guy. Defeated some Skeletons on the beach, met a very nice Neutral Evil female half-elf thief (this was AD&D), and defeated an ogre and some goblins.

Ran my very own campaign the next session, and I've almost never stopped...

Remove ads