What was your first PC's name?

Neo

Explorer
Doomdark, LE Human Wizard (based off a character from the old Lords of Midnight computer game).

played him for many many years he ended up a 25th level wizard and lich.

Has since been ported over to become a Campaign bad guy for my 3e FR campaign.

AngelTears

First Post
Quinn, an OD&D human thief, level 26.

There were earlier ones, but that is the only which has survived.

My brothers character was another OD&D character, Qualidor a dwarven cleric.

-Angel Tears

Pylar

First Post
I can't remember the first D&D character. I think I was in the 3rd grade and had the old red box sext for D&D. I know that he was a Cleric though. We only had the patience to play one game, and I think I died anyway. The first campaign character I remember was when I was a freshman in highschool. It was a West End D6 Star Wars campaign and his name was Alexander Pylar. He was based off the rebel pilot template, and became a jedi (Now that's never happened before!)

BButler

First Post
My first character was Sir Rollo the Red :D I have a vague recollection that the name was inspired by Sanford & Son.

How embarrassing!

I was in fifth grade and we were playing 1e AD&D. There's no way that character sheet still exits, after all, it was only half of a sheet of notebook paper.

Last edited:

KDLadage

Explorer
James the Silent of Darkwood.

Basic D&D (the old Red Box set) Thief. I used to have the sheet until it was thrown overboard from an Aircraft Carrier when I was in teh Navy...

mystraschosen

First Post
Elaisias Vaeronshraive....I so still have his character sheet,he was my first character ever in Adnd and I made him a raistlin rip off I confess. What can I say I was in love with raist and the world of krynn.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Well, the first time I ever got to PLAY D&D (other than DM it) was in 1987 or so. :eek:

The character was an Elven Fighter/Magic-user/Thief, and like 50% of all D&D players everywhere, I cannot remember his name.

The SECOND AD&D character I played was a Half-orc Fighter/Cleric by the name of Grizzle Greasyguts (inspired by a computer game from the 1980's. He lasted for all of three sessions, and was never played again.

He lives on, somewhere in my homebrew campaign, as a worshipper of the war god, as a real rotten bastard, and as an ultimate survivor of all hard luck and the tyrannies that life threw him. :)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Tsunami said:
Henry the Paladin. Great guy.

Of course. :)

Defeated some Skeletons on the beach, met a very nice Neutral Evil female half-elf thief (this was AD&D), and defeated an ogre and some goblins.

Now, wait a minute, I never went near...

...er, I mean, that's a very interesting character you had. :)

BlackMoria

First Post
My first character was a wizard named Balcathor. Brown book D&D and created in 1975. Still have the character sheet.

He is now a 27 level wizard and I still play him very occasionally now and then.

I kept ALL of my characters since 1975. The character roster is now 87 characters ranging from 4th - 30th level. All played from 1st level. All converted to 3E D&D.

Damn near have a character for every occasion.

Remove ads