Players wanted for DnD 5th edition in Exeter, UK

PieAndDragon

Duncan T
If anyone is still looking for games then I'm about to restart in Exeter on Tuesdays, but playing Savage Worlds in the Weird West (deadlands).
I'll also be running some more sporadic D&D

PieAndDragon

Duncan T
Hey Oli and Alwill92 (or anyone else), I might have space in a weekly Tuesday game playing Deadlands using Savage Worlds (it's a simple system set in a weird Wild West) or a Monthly D&D (about to start on Friday)

Message me on 07812 555 525 if interested.

Duncan

Jennifer Eyre

First Post
I was just wondering if there are ongoing D&D games happening and if you might be looking for a new (but experienced!) player around November?

Last edited:

PieAndDragon

Duncan T
Hi Jennifer

We have a monthly D&D group and a weekly one that is Savage Worlds (Deadlands) moving on to Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay soon. I'll likely do something with the Pathfinder Playtest too!
I'll probably have a space around November (or earlier) but that's 4 months away!
I'll send a Direct Message with my contact details

Thanks
Duncan

Jake Giddy

First Post
Hi Guys,

I'm moving upto Exeter from Plymouth and was wondering if there were any new games of DnD coming up that I could join, experienced player.

Thanks
Jake

PieAndDragon

Duncan T
I'm moving upto Exeter from Plymouth and was wondering if there were any new games of DnD coming up that I could join, experienced player.
Hi Jake

At the moment I can offer up (to you or others reading) a space in a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4E campaign (weekly, starting soon), a monthly D&D 5E campaign, a Pathfinder 2E playtest Game (weekly/fortnightly starting very soon) or an ad-hoc games (one-shots, fiasco, maybe FATE etc)

There is also a looking for group with the shop Sword and Board on facebook.

Thanks
Duncan

Jake Giddy

First Post
Hi Jake

At the moment I can offer up (to you or others reading) a space in a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4E campaign (weekly, starting soon), a monthly D&D 5E campaign, a Pathfinder 2E playtest Game (weekly/fortnightly starting very soon) or an ad-hoc games (one-shots, fiasco, maybe FATE etc)

There is also a looking for group with the shop Sword and Board on facebook.

Thanks
Duncan

Hi Duncan,
Id love to know more about your monthly D&D 5E campaign. DM more info when you can

Jake

Remove ads