WHAT DO YOU WANT SANTA TO BRING?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Our gift exchange has begun in drabs & dribbles...

Dad gave me a nice pen with an oriental dragon on it. Our dogs* gave me a set of oriental dragon cufflinks.

* one of Dad's traditional things to do is to give gifts in the name of the pets. This year's gifts from them included a note from the older dog that the younger dog still hasn't learned how to write- their "marks" were their ear profiles, 2 pointy ones for the older dog, 2 floppy ones for the younger.

delericho

Legend
So, now we can switch the thread over: What did Santa bring you?

Well, I did get the DMG, and also the Thor/Thor 2 set, so that's pretty good. Plus, my wife got me the Lego Millennium Falcon, and my parents-in-law got me the graphic novel "The Star Wars" (which is based on Lucas' rough drafts of the script, so the hero is Annikin Starkiller - it's... odd)

So, a pretty good haul. And a good Christmas in general. :)

thomasjohnson

First Post
Pen and chocolate, because of these are my favorites. Writing is my passion, If I get pen then it is good for me and if the gift is from santa then it will be more precious for me. I am a writer and working for custom essay writing service. Enjoying the vacation with my family and waiting for the New Year 2015

nerfherder

Explorer

Remove ads