TWD:S5-What Happened and What’s Going On [spoilers]

Janx

Hero
Ending? I don't get the feeling they have a planned ending of any kind.

true. that's sort of the design flaw with television. Short of a few shows like Babylon 5, the writers don't plan farther than a season, if that.

So not only do we not know where a show is going, the writers don't either.

If we look at it meta-game wise, do you really think the writers are going to slowly kill off the entire party over time until it's an entirely new cast of "Days of our Unlives"?

I suspect that like Breaking Bad, they're going to work toward a satisfying ending, at least for some set of the cast (aka Rick)

Richards

Legend
The "zombie torsos" didn't really make a lot of sense to me, either. Some guesses: maybe the folks in Noah's community weren't aware that head shots were the way to go? They may have assumed a dead body capable of moving and biting simply couldn't be killed, and thus took measures to make sure they'd be relatively harmless. Or maybe the "zombie torsos" were being deployed somewhere in the same sense as caltrops, to slow down anyone looking to cross that particular area. No idea - was it discussed on "The Talking Dead" last week? (I missed that episode.)

Johnathan

Janx

Hero
The "zombie torsos" didn't really make a lot of sense to me, either. Some guesses: maybe the folks in Noah's community weren't aware that head shots were the way to go? They may have assumed a dead body capable of moving and biting simply couldn't be killed, and thus took measures to make sure they'd be relatively harmless. Or maybe the "zombie torsos" were being deployed somewhere in the same sense as caltrops, to slow down anyone looking to cross that particular area. No idea - was it discussed on "The Talking Dead" last week? (I missed that episode.)

Johnathan

it did not get talked about much. I'm reasonably sure it was a sign of some kind. We'll see this kind of conglomeration of hacked bodies again, and probably run across the folks who are doing it.

Dog Moon

Adventurer

Johnathan

That would be kinda creepy. I imagine suddenly like a wall of Zombie heads sticking out of the ground where their torsos were buried. Or maybe something staggered since it would be too hard to jump over a zombie head. Like a Minefield but instead of Mines its Zombie heads.

Remove ads