Awakening Apocalypse - Shadowrun 5E setup discussion (Recruiting)

Mosier

First Post
It will be at least a day or two before I can update the game thread. Today is the third day of no air conditioning, and the technician fixing it says it probably won't be done before tomorrow due to parts currently on order. The highs here in Vegas are between 99 and 104 degrees right now! I'm staying at a hotel until everything is fixed, without access to all the reference documents and other materials I use for the game.

If a miracle happens and I get back into my house today, I'll have a proper post up tonight. See you all again soon!

Mosier

First Post
OK, so the AC was actually fixed yesterday, but it took until today to get my head screwed on straight again. The new post is up! I hope the brief delay didn't throw anyone off.

[MENTION=6776381]Mosier[/MENTION], Mac's desire to boost a van seems to have held up the IC for an unduly long time. Is there something I can roll for her (and, if so, how many dice) to speed up the theft attempt?

Conversely, I can have her abandon the attempt to procure a vehicle so that you can fast-forward to our meeting in the park.

Guys, I'm bowing out. My workload is about to amp up and with several things on my plate at home, I'm finetuning my gaming obligations. Thanks for having me join in for this short amount of time.

Remove ads