D&D 5E [D&D 5e] Planescape - In Through the Out Door

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Rusty mimics Lily, "Keep. Please."
Liliana squeals happily, "Oh yes! Yes! It wants us to keep it!! We can keep the big toy!!" She flutters all around the drone, checking out. "We should clean it up! Maybe paint it? Colors of the rainbow perhaps? Hmmm... maybe we should just make it more shiny. Do you want to be shiny Rusty? We could make you so pretty!" she asks it, looking at its face but then moving down to it's chest since that is where it seems to be trying to see out of.

The effigy blew past Shard, over to the midden heap. It picked up a bit of sodden fleece from inside a castoff coat lining and spun the fleece round and round, much like the copper urn it cherry picked from Eurid. The fleece spun itself, as if by magic, into a twin of Rusty, which then settled dead in the middle of the circle of berks.[/section]

Lili's eyes pop wide again and she flies over, hiding and trembling again behind nearby Shard. "What is THAT??? Things are spinning again, just like the other alley!!! And that nice man," she points to Eurid, "Said it was A GHOST!! I do not like dead things!" Her poor little wings were still shaking while she peeks around Shard to take another look.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
"Shiny." Rusty repeats. Then it turns to see the other Rusty, "Rusty...number...2?"

Rusty moves to stand next to the second one and looks around at the others, "We...are...Rusty."

goatunit

Explorer
"If you don't like deaders, then you've come to the wrong end of the multiverse," Eurid says. "We're all dead here."

He clicks his tongue again and rotates a finger in the air. "Looks like we're walking, modron and all. Stick together. Don't be a sucker. And somebody put a leash on that wander-offing pouch of brothel glitter." He jabs a finger at Lili. And, with that, he begins to lead the way toward the Lower Ward.

OOC: I can't in good conscious call for Intelligence (Investigation) DC 14. Truly, it's not "Performance," at least not yet. Please use DC 12, folks.

Shayuri

First Post
[roll0] Investigation

Shard looked at the strange simulacra, and again her eyes narrowed slightly. She extended the blunt end of her spear out and waved it through the image, disrupting it briefly as it encountered no resistance.

"More shadows."

She shot a look at the hovering fairy, but was fairly sure that wasn't the cause this time. Who then?

Then the whisper in her mind, coming from nowhere visible. Shard twirled her spear around to make the pointy end ready and said, "Who is there? Show yourself! What do I care about guards? I've done no..."

Her voice trailed off as she remembered again where she was, and the nagging, indecipherable feeling that she oughtn't be here. HAD she done no wrong? Or were they coming for her?

Shard's eyes went to Eurid. The man was offering to be a guide, and the heavens knew she needed one.

"Very well," she grumbled, and moved to follow Eurid with alacrity.

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC:
@Queenie Picayune's illusion, created here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?424198-D-amp-D-5e-Planescape-In-Through-the-Out-Door&p=6552637&viewfull=1#post6552637</ooc>

Whoops, I already had Lili respond as if she saw it. Do you want me to edit that part out? I rolled: Roll(1d20)+2:11,+2 Total:13

Unsung

First Post
OOC: I think it's fine. :) You didn't react as if it were an illusion, so if you were going on the assumption that you just assumed it was real, then you wouldn't have needed to roll.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Rusty continues to stand next to the illusory Rusty, completely oblivious to the fact that its an illusion, at least until Shard waves her spear through it. Then it says in an almost forlorn voice, "Not...Rusty?"

With that, Rusty trudges along after Eurid.

Remove ads