Potion of darkvision. For real.

Aloïsius

First Post
http://mic.com/articles/113740/a-te...how-to-inject-your-eyeballs-with-night-vision

In "people becoming superhuman" news, a small independent research group has figured out how to give humans night vision, allowing them to see over 50 meters in the dark for a short time.
That's 150 feet. The D&D 60ft darkvision is obviously nerfed. And it last for several hours, so duration should be "alchemist level/minutes".

Added benefit : it has visual effects. And those effects LOOKS like a D&D spell.

NWJmNTFlNzEwYyMveThxVUlvOUtBaDdyNHd3c3RwM2twOFBZcDZvPS8zMDF4NDI6NDAxOXgyMzkwLzg0MHg1MzAvZmlsdGVyczpxdWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzLzBzaTY3cGZnMnh0YXhjejVnbHRpdWo0eGxibHo3OTVzYTN6MGNxeTZ6dXh1dWh5eGZkb2ZtdzR4cG9oOHRjbHEuanBn.jpg

And you don't have to kill a lot of people first.

Aloïsius

First Post
Yeah. And to use it, you have to inject it *into your eyeball*.

How about... not.

Tibbetts slowly dripped 50 microliters of Ce6, an extremely low dose, into Licina's speculum-stretched eyes, aiming for the conjunctival sac, which carried the chemical to the retina.
That's not very different from what people wearing contact lens are doing every day. It's not a syringe you plunge into your eyeball.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I used to wear contacts. HATED the process, and stopped after a few years.

I can imagine applications for this, but it ain't for me.

Remove ads