D&D 5E The Boxer

KrnlKrazy

First Post
So I thought I would share my character that has taken me a while to build. It is the boxer in a nutshell.

Simply you are making a tanky monk with this. You do 3 in barb and then rest into monk. The reason why you do this is you use the other unarmored trait that requires dex and con. You do this so you can stack your AC and HP at same time without being too stat hungry. The other reason you do 3 in barb is you can also pop your rage and get a few resistances to just about :):):):)ing everything. Due to the fact that one of the things you can get as a barb is the path of the totem and thats how you get those resistances.

You then go into way of open hand to get all the neat crowd control like ability. But with the way I have built it mine I am a human so I also take a feat to add to the tanky powers. I take the sentinel feat. Which I find to combo with the monks fast speed because I can get right next to who ever is getting hit and then proceed to help them and try and take aggro. Everything is up to you but I do charisma as my next primary stats I do. Just so I can intimidate and try to draw more aggro.

KrnlKrazy

First Post
The barb and monk AC features don't stack.

Did I ever said they did? The reasons I stated for going into barb is just so you can choose the barb version of the unanswered so that way you can stack con and sex as your main stats allowing you to get damage, health and. You end up building a lot of health and with the barbarian features that half your damage taken from just about everything while raging is so vaulable.

Remove ads