More Lycanthropic Mayhem For DM's To Use and Abuse...

Krishnath

First Post
Cute, but I allready have the stats for the hyena... And I'm still not sold on the idea of making a were-raccoon (which insidently would have a favored class of...yep, you guessed it...rogue. :D). But, the raccoon stats, does help a little...

I still need the stats for a sea-leopard, even if I don't make a were-seal. :D

Krishnath

First Post
Now that is funny, but should I use a average Kiwi, or my homebrew Kiwi (Tiny magical beast w. continous haste and expeditious retreat.)? :D

Any serious suggestions, if not (by the end of the week) I go with the following list:

Were-deer
Were-fox
Were-owl
and
Were-wolverine

Later,

Krishnath

First Post
First season. Xander and a couple of other kids on the school visit a new hyena exibit in the local zoo/museum of natural history (they weren't really clear on that one). And get cursed into becoming werehyenas (we never see them change shape or anything, to bad really.) They end up eating the schools principal before being stopped. :D

Krishnath

First Post
Nah, he isn't introduced until the next episode after. But I really haven't watched the show for quite a while. It's not that I don't want to, but the channel that has the rights over here, has descided to air the show in the middle of the friggin' night in the middle of the friggin' week, the bastards! :mad:

Remove ads