• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How About 36 Pages of Magic Items?

the Jester

Legend
I posted a bunch of spells recently. Here is my "first round" of custom magic items, along with charts for (for example) what kind of random magic weapon you found, with subcharts for things like "magic sword type" and so on.

Enjoy- unlike the spells doc, this is pretty solidly set in stone for now (when I do a second round, it will be an actual separate document, since I'm going to print this one out in the near future). As with the spells doc, many of these items are conversions from older editions, and a few are adapted from other peoples' work, but I'm damned if I have kept track over the years. A number of these items were originally created by pcs, and I've tried to adapt every non-unique item that has ever played a major part in my game (though I have probably missed a ton).

I am happy to entertain suggestions for 'missing' classic magic items that need conversion for Vol. 2, though I reserve the right to ignore suggestions for items that I don't like, don't think work in 5e (??) or don't fit into my own campaign.

Attachments

• magic items with index.pdf
    290.1 KB · Views: 578

Remove ads