General RPG Discussion Database Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffB

Legend
getting it in all the new split off forums. general, star wars, etc. Logged out, logged back in. Same issues.

I am using chrome on a android phone and a Kindle (browser is silk, android tech). Have not tried with the desktop.

Max_Killjoy

First Post
I worried that maybe I'd missed this thread when I posted my own thread on the same error... and then I noticed that this thread is from last April/May.

:cool:

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I'm having this problem at 15:03 EDT on the D&D Homebrew forum, using his link: http://www.enworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?7-D-amp-D-House-Rules-Homebrews-amp-Conversion-Library

I get the error in Firefox where I am logged in, and in Edge & Chrome where I am not logged in. It persists if I hit reload.

EDIT: I could get to the Meta forum without problem just now. I have been seeing this problem fairly heavily over the past several days, but never before then. One day recently it was for the 5e Edition, Homebrew and Char Op forums for most of a day.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We have a separate thread for the current issues, guys. This one is from 2015 and is just confusing the issue. I'll close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads