(YB) Scar Vs. Felt... (Knight Otu Judging!)

Rathan

First Post
Scar is looking for an opponent of the 1st or 2nd tiers to duel aginst....... any takers?

Scar the Swamp Lizard
Thug 0 Down On Luck
4/4
Sig Style: Lizard
Gang Member: Swamp
Dirty Trick
Yen: 2

Last edited:

mps42

First Post
Dead man walking

Out of the mists walks a man, tall and thin to the point of being gaunt, almost skeletal. He looks tired, and possibly a bit disillusioned, not to mention slightly battered.
"Ho, there." He says in a highly melodic voice. "I have just come from a hard fought battle which, unfortunately, I lost.
"I have heard your call for an opponant and would be amenable to trying my skills against yours.
"What say you?"

-----------------------------
Name: Felt
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 160 Lbs
White belt (0-1)
Styles: none
Powers: none
Yen: none
Appearance:
Felt is a tall, bony man, thin almost to the point of being skeltal. He has short black hair, a beakish nose and a clever, impish smile. His hands and feet all appear too big for his rail-thin body.
He typically wears a light tan short-sleeved shirt, a black vest, black jeans and low suede boots and, currently, a white sash around his emaciated waist.

---------------------------------------
L vs Kendaz in a hard fought battle.

Rathan

First Post
"Sure... you should be what I'm looking for..... lets duel!"

I find your ancestor to be tedious, your dojo to be useless, and your katana to be honorless.

Last edited:

mps42

First Post
"Truly... This should be interesting."

I find your daimyo to be flatulent, your house to be slovenly, and your hand to be laughable.

Knight Otu

First Post
A heavily armored knight suddenly appears.

"If no one bjects, I shall judge this duel. The insults are biting, but Scar still has the better insult! You may set type and lenght of this exchange.

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the glade north-west of the Sweetwater Swamp on the dusk of the west wind.

I think the dead one will like that environment..."

Knight Otu

First Post
"So a fast fight it shall be! Fighters, here are your moves!

Scar!
1: The west wind sucker punches the clouds; quells the touch of the spring!
2: The fox vanquishes the plain; parts the slash of the lash!
3: The turtle tracks next to the marsh; protects against the thrust of the star!
4: The nunchaku tumbles with the beach; redirects the throw of the barrens!
5: The chain stands facing the ocean; avoids the descent of the bone!

Felt!
1: The east wind dexterously rends the dungeon; cautiously parries the thrust of the feline!
2: The southern cross flips above the marsh; reduces the assailment of the flower!
3: The flawless sword punches below the desert; parries the tempest of the flame!
4: The turtle torments the glade; waves away the roar of the grass!
5: The nunchaku easily torments the orchard; dominates the thrust of the garden!

Let the duel begin!"

Remove ads