4 Fundamental Reasons You're More Of A Jerk Than You Realize

Janx

Hero
on #1, do you mean the rest of you aren't largely composed of dihydrogen monoxide like I am?
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

on #2, I haven't found a reliable way to protect onself from jerks except to shoot them, which I am told is illegal

on #3, it really depends on if we already thought they sucked before they made a mistake. Some people just exude suckage. Then they confirm it with the incapabilities.

on #4, I don't remember if I agreed with you or not...

:)

Jhaelen

First Post
Okay, I'm totally guilty of #1. I can't help it. I'm the only person I know really, really, well (, and I'm far from believing I understand everything even about myself!).

Regarding #2 & #3, I'm a slow learner, so I plead non-guilty. I'm giving others the benefit of doubt more often than is good for me.

And regarding #4 I only Dismiss Everything A Person Says If I Disagree With Them About _TWO_ Things ;)
Everyone can and will be wrong about something some of the time. But repeated offenders eventually make my ignore list.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
4. Everyone is an jerk - they just have to prove to me they are not
3. I am not always right but you don't have to be an jerk about it
2. I may not be the smartest person in the room but you don't have to be an jerk about it
1. I am an jerk, what are you going to do about it

MarkB

Legend
Regarding #1, if not everyone is like us, then not everyone is guilty of all or any of the alleged attitudes, in which case this collective "we" merely amounts to "some people".

So, I guess the article itself is more of a jerk than it thinks it is, and since it's wrong about that, I can safely conclude that it sucks, and dismiss everything else about it.

Remove ads