Adventurers League Resources

kalani

First Post
This thread is a compilation of the various resources that DMs and Player's can access for their Adventurer's League Games, and will be updated as new sources become available.

AL Website - dndadventurersleague.org

• This is the primary source for all information pertaining to the Adventurer's League. All articles, and FAQ updates are published on this site.
Get Involved!
DM Articles

• This page is hosted on the DndAL website, and is an invaluable resource for DMs and is maintained by the campaign staff. Articles are aimed at Dungeon Masters, but many articles are equally helpful for players.
  • Some Articles are Season and/or Adventure Specific, while other articles are generic.
  • Some highly recommended articles are linked below
General
Rage of Demons
Elemental Evil
Tyranny of Dragons
Player Resource
  • A compilation of various player resources. Most of these articles are hosted on the DndAL website (although some may be hosted externally).
General
Rage of Demons
Elemental Evil
Adventure Supplements
  • Online adventure supplements for the various hardcover adventures. These articles are hosted on the official Dnd Website.
  • Monsters and Magic Item Stats
  • Elemental Evil Players Companion
  • Appendix A: Backgrounds
Official FAQ
  • The official compilation of all rulings and clarifications specific to Adventurer's League. This document is updated and maintained by the Campaign Staff. Should there be a discrepency between the FAQ and any other source, the FAQ has priority.
Official List of AL Legal Creatures for Spells/Abilities
  • This list details all creatures that players choose from when using class abilities (wildshape, ranger beast companions, etc) or casting spells that summon/conjurition a creature(s).
  • This list was created in response to this FAQ ruling, and is referenced in said. In addition, this list was also used as the original source for the following supplementary ruling.
  • This list was created by and maintained by Kalani Vernon - Local Coordinator for Calgary, in the Western Canada region.
Adventurers League Logsheet Tutorial
  • This tutorial will guide you through the process of setting up, updating, and maintaining your adventure logsheets. If you are unsure how to fill out a logsheet, I highly recommend reading this article.
  • This tutorial is hosted on the dndAL website (link above).
  • Logsheets are mandatory for all AL characters.
Advanced Logsheet Tutorial

• This tutorial covers more obscure logsheet entries including (but not limited to): Story Origin, Character Rebuilding, Copying Spells, Downtime Catchup, and DM Rewards.
  • This tutorial is hosted on the DndAL website (link above).
Adventurers League Resources

• This site is maintained by Wizards of the Coast, and contains the basic resources specific to playing in Adventurers League including (but not limited to):
  • Adventurer's League Player's Guide
  • Elemental Evil Players Companion
  • Adventure Logsheets, AL Character sheets, etc.
AL Administrators (List)

• This is a list of all campaign staff for Adventurer's League.
  • There are four official positions within the League. These are: Admin, Regional Coordinator, Local Coordinator and Senior Local Coordinator (in some regions only).
  • All members of the campaign staff are directly appointed by their superiors. New LC positions are appointed daily, but may not be added to the list of administrators for upwards of 2 weeks.
  • There is no official title (or position) for people who organize AL at a store level. Unofficial terms used by the campaign staff for such individuals include Event Organizer/Coordinator and Store Coordinator.
  • Due to the lack of an official term, some ECs may refer to themselves as Local Coordinators, not realizing that the term is an official title, and such positions are by appointment only. As such, it is recommended to familiarize yourself with the administrators for your region and area (RC, and LCs) to avoid confusion.
Official Download Repository

• This page has a compiled list of all downloads available to players and DMs, including (but not limited to) session tracking forms, the Player's Guide, DM Basic Rules, Player's Basic Rules, and Story-origin Specific articles with "new" Player and/or DM content for use in AL games (examples include the State of Mulmaster and Mulmaster Backgrounds articles for the Elemental Evil season).
  • This page is maintained by the campaign staff and is hosted on the dndadventurersleague.org site.
Official Facebook Group

• This is the link to the main FB group, open to the public.
  • Additional FB groups do exist for each of the various regions, as well as many of the local areas. For links to regional FB groups in your area, please see the links in the Administrator list
Official Google+ Group

• This is the link to the main Google+ group, open to the public.
  • Just as with Facebook, additional groups do exist for each of the various regions, as well as many of the local areas. For links to regional groups in your area, please see the links in the Administrator List.
Marketing Resources

• Please be advised to review each sites copyright information for proper use of these images. If you wish to alter these images, use them in an unlisted manner, or wish to use other Wizards images you found online, please contact Customer Service using the link below for permission.
WotC Customer Service
  • If you have any comments, questions, concerns, criticisms or suggestions for any Wizards product, you can contact them via email using the above link.
  • This link is also used to request permission to use graphics in the above links in a manner other than explicitly allowed by the licence.
Sage Advice Articles

Community Resources
  • The following resources have been created by members of the community or campaign staff to aid in the use of your DndAL games.
Unofficial Adventure Tips & Errata
  • This drive is managed by Jay Africa, Regional Coordinator from the Far West Region.
    This page is currently empty, but will contain a variety of resources.
  • Managed by LC Efraim Siounis, this site includes a wide range of DndAL and 5E forms, sheets, etc. including (but not limited to): DM tracking sheets, and Initiative trackers.
  • Managed by LC Kalani Vernon, this site will include a variety of DndAL resources to aid both players and DMs with running their DndAL games.
  • Final version of my DM Logsheet. Contains entries for DM, Quest, and Playtest Rewards. The sheet is largely self-explanatory, but if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
  • This logsheet has space for 6 log entries, and expands upon the information contained in the official Logsheet with entries for both addition/subtraction of GP and downtime, and quick reference check boxes indicating whether you have completed an episode/adventure, or whether the log entry was for a playtest or DM reward.
  • A variety of online game aids including online character sheet/logsheet, DM/Playtest Reward tracker, and other related tools

Last edited by a moderator:

xanstin

Explorer
Not official but a great tool for meeting people in the "Online" region and setting up legal AL games. Has a place to keep your characters and logs up to date, log entries have a downtime usage calculator and it has an active signup/post for games that fill up quickly.

https://www.alonlinetools.net

kalani

First Post
FYI - Resources and tools created by the campaign staff are not considered official unless they are added to the WotC or DndAL website. Just because it isn't "official" doesn't mean they aren't valuable resources however. This list of resources for example is an invaluable tool, yet is still "unofficial". A similar list of resources (inspired by this list) is available on the AL wiki. Despite being inspired by my list, the one on the Wiki is "more" official by virtue of where it is hosted.

Another exampl: I have created two very excellent game aids - a DM Logsheet, and a more efficient Adventure Logsheet (both of which can be found in the files section of the Official AL Facebook Group). Despite the fact that these tools aid both DMs and players, they are still "unofficial" as they are not endorsed by WotC.

zingbobco000

Explorer
FYI - Resources and tools created by the campaign staff are not considered official unless they are added to the WotC or DndAL website. Just because it isn't "official" doesn't mean they aren't valuable resources however. This list of resources for example is an invaluable tool, yet is still "unofficial". A similar list of resources (inspired by this list) is available on the AL wiki. Despite being inspired by my list, the one on the Wiki is "more" official by virtue of where it is hosted.

Another exampl: I have created two very excellent game aids - a DM Logsheet, and a more efficient Adventure Logsheet (both of which can be found in the files section of the Official AL Facebook Group). Despite the fact that these tools aid both DMs and players, they are still "unofficial" as they are not endorsed by WotC.

Ah, I see, thanks Kalani.

Nevvur

Explorer
Hi all, I posted this back on the WotC forums awhile back, and thought it would be handy to have a link here now. Here is an updated map of Mulmaster, for use in your season 2 Expeditions.

This is an edit from one of the last "official" maps of Mulmaster. It is by no means official itself, but I spent many hours scouring the modules and older publications for clues as to the locations players might travel in season 2. I've taken some liberties where necessary, in order to make sense of occasionally contradictory descriptions. Feel free to ask any questions about my choices. If you find something patently wrong, please notify me with a citation for your information. Not sure if he's around enworld, but thanks to user Afet on the old WotC forums for getting this started.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z56/Zainithiel/MulmasterV2_2.jpg

MulmasterV2_2.jpg

Last edited:

Koren n'Rhys

Explorer
Hi Kalani - thanks for putting all this together, and for sharing the two forms you designed. The Adventure Logsheet looks great, but it looks like the link to the DM Logsheet is broken, or you don't have the permissions set correctly. I get an error when trying to access that one.

Thanks!

kalani

First Post
Page has been updated with several new links, including (but not limited to): Mulmaster & Hillsfar Backgrounds, Logsheet Tutorial and the Out of the Abyss Rules Update

Remove ads