D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
No...you didn't miss anything. I think I was confusing his spell slots (3) with Bertram's (2). He has two remaining.

SunGold

First Post
I know Ez is still up, but when my turn comes, can Surana yell angrily at Derendil (intimidate) to try and snap him out of it? She's fairly pissed at him at this point, for ignoring Ez and her while pointlessly risking death.

And if not...what would the athletics DC look like to crawl down next to him and try to shove this thing? Not ideal, but she'd have advantage on both checks (rage), so I might risk it if the DC isn't terrifying.

Uller

Adventurer
I'm taking a break from installing a new floor in my basement...so I'll give you a more detailed answer later when I'm relaxing this evening (hopefully in my basement with a new floor watching a movie...)

But consider that once you fall, it is a DC 10 check to stop yourself from falling further since you are on a slope. You could leap, kick it with a shove attack with no disadvantage for trying to hold on and then catch yourself....you might take 1d6 bludgeoning (halved for rage). If you fail, it's another check for every 10' as you accelerate...DC 11, 13, 16, 20, 25, etc with another 1d6 per 10' that you fall...Something to think about.

SunGold

First Post
You could leap, kick it with a shove attack with no disadvantage for trying to hold on and then catch yourself....you might take 1d6 bludgeoning (halved for rage).

No more detailed explanation required. I'll roll with this. It's dumb and fun, and I picked a barbarian for dumb fun. :)

SunGold

First Post
is it just me or is 1d3 always rolling a '1'?

Tried it in the rolling thread...seemed an even distribution...

I've noticed that, and the same goes for the d4s (for Surana, anyway). I've rolled Bless 7 times this fight: five 1s, two 2s. I do accept the possibility that Moradin just disapproves of her, though. :p

SunGold

First Post
Whatever, Moradin.

tumblr_o52q3daAUY1ukrzkso1_500.gif

Uller

Adventurer
So that was the last random encounter between you and your goal. I think I'm going to try something different with "random" encounters in the future...something to make them a bit more fun and meaningful and less "random" feeling.

An opportunity to level up to third level will present itself very soon.

Remove ads