Dedicated subgroups for major APs?

delericho

Legend
If Enworld implements this great!

Let me just say that one subforum (for all official WotC adventures) is probably enough, since collection threads can then simply be stickied in that forum.

It is a good idea.

I'd suggest it should include tabs for the non-WotC paths as well - be they Paizo, EN Publishing, TSR, or otherwise.

It would require some ongoing maintenance effort, though, what with WotC and Paizo each doing two paths a year. Unlike other forums, it wouldn't just be a case of setting the tags and forgetting about it.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Thanks for considering this Morrus.

I have to say that the same thought crossed my mind, that the scattering of threads into different groups might be less than optimal. CapnZapp's simple sticky thread idea for the latest AP might be best.

It could have an initial post to aggregate related threads and then open it up for general discussion. When the thread is un-stuck perhaps the best posts could converted into a wiki entry for the AP and a link added to that in the first post.

I'd be a fan of some kind of 'threads on X AP' option in the forum. I don't know how best to do such a thing; but would a sticky thread with an updated list of threads for each AP given in the first post be out of the realms of possibility? There has been a lot of really interesting chat about how people have approached each adventure, and it would be a shame for that quality content to be lost for future reference.

Remove ads