MiPS Lost Mine Part II

Trogdor1992

First Post
Castagyr nods, running and taking cover behind one of the aforementioned trees, reading his lance for any who might turn the corner.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

mips42

Adventurer
You see the Bugbears round the corner of the house. They focus on castagyr, the only one apparently not running and loose a volley of arrows, luckily all of them miss.

Pc's turn again.

Axel

First Post
"Y'ge't' point?" Brlo snarled at the captive, nodding at the one with a quarrel in his leg. Grunting with the effort, he rewound the big crossbow and pointed it back up the path.

"Ge'ou't'way gold sc'les!" he yelled, firing at the closest bugbear as soon as he had a clear shot.

[sblock=rolls] Attack vs bugbear: 1d20+6 23

Damage roll coz a 23 hits Tiamat: 1d10+2 5
[/sblock]

Last edited:

tuxgeo

Adventurer
OOC: In a previous post, Eddicus had readied an action to shoot a Bugbear as soon as they appeared and got within range. This post is for that readied action, not for the current turn.

Eddicus' readied shortbow attack vs. archer Bugbear:

[roll0] [roll1]

tuxgeo

Adventurer
OOC: OK, I'm going to go ahead and post Eddicus' action for this round now. I was going to let Neurotic post for Leonan ahead of me, but I've allowed three days and that must be enough.

Drawing another arrow out of his quiver, Eddicus nocks it, aims, and looses it in the (slightly changed?) direction of the same Bugbear he hit with his readied action.
[roll0] [roll1]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Seeing that Castagyr stopped to fight, Leonan turns and fires quick blob of acid before getting back toward the fighting thinkging to himself
"This paladin will cost us all our lives. First that scuffle at the tavern, then charging blindly after that fleeing thug and now not following all of us. We should leave him to die to buy us time to organise."

"Castagyr, we were supposed to retreat to town, not fight in the open! Soon there will be archers out. Move! Fight! But do it quickly."

OOC: I will not search for the link, acid burst did only 1 damage to those hobbos marked by a burst :( I moved Leonan back due to Castagyrs actions.
[MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION], the actions in above thoughts are partly from before you joined us, just ignore it.

mips42

Adventurer
Eddicus looses his arrow at the bugbears as the approach Castagyr, Piercing one right through the monsters' trapezius muscle. It immediately turns and snarls. If it wasn't focused on you before, it is now.
Castagyr breaks towards his comrades.
Brlo take a shot at the Bugbears and, even from long range, manages to hit one with a solid thump.
Eddicus' second shot flies but deflects of the creatures armor.
Leonan flings acid at the group of bugbears hoping to catch two of them but both manage to evade the Acid blobs.

One of the bugbears rushes up and attacks Eddicus, Its sword clanging heavily off of his armor. The second moves up and attacks Castagyr, its sword also clanging off his armor. The third moves up to within 10' and fires its heavily curved bow at Eddicus. the arrow flies true and thumps heavily into Eddicus' side. ( 9 dmg)

PC's turn again.

Map: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/19gZ1x92yvwV92RriYgr9oghDAN1sfVJXCWJ2-FRuXxc/edit
The red sqared is the one that got the crit.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
OOC: Online character sheet for Eddicus updated to reflect loss of 9 HP, leaving him with 6.

At this point, he won't waste his Channel Divinity on himself, because it would only restore 1 HP to himself (doesn't restore above 1/2 maximum).
Using C.D. to restore 1 HP is a waste of divine power.

Last edited:

Remove ads