MiPS Lost Mine Part II

mips42

Adventurer
As the night progresses, more people come in and go out of the Stonehill. Toben and his servers are kept quite busy and Grat and Leonens cups gradually fill with copper and even a silver or two.
Passing by your table, he says 'well, your companion there is as good as his word, we've not had a night like this in some time. It's good to see the people of Phandelver enjoying themselves for a change.
'As my way of saying thanks, your rooms are no charge this night. If there is anything else you need, be sure to let me know.'

GameDoc

Explorer
"My thanks!" Vottr says draining his mug. "Speakin' o' that, I think it's time for this dwarf to get some sleep. Plus I need to doze off before Ed starts snorin'."

With that, Vottr heads upstairs to sleep (and hopefully level up).

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Castagyr, Dragonborn Paladin

[section]
[sblock=Mini-stats]Castagyr
Init +1, Speed 20
AC 18; HP 11; Current: 11
Conditions in effect: Fire resistance
Dragon Breath: 1/1 avail
Divine Sense: 3/3 avail
Healing Hands: 5/5 points avail
Weapon in Hand: Lance
[/sblock]​
[/section]Castagyr shrugged at the explanation of the goblins behavior by Leonan.

The dragonborn was well acquainted with evil being everywhere and not just limited to the stereotypical races. He nodded in agreement with those remarks, “Indeed. Evil can take form in any race.”

“I tend to judge a person by one’s actions and intent, rather than appearance myself. So if this tribe remains peaceful, I would not do them harm.”

One thing Castagyr had yet to hear about came back to his mind. He asked, “Where are you planning to go on the morrow? Do you have a direction to go at least? Would it be anywhere near the Conyberry’s ruins by chance?”

Axel

First Post
"Humph!" Brlo had no response to the conversation going on around, so he retreated into habitual gruffness and introspection.

"T'lumberjacks office and t'general store be havin' good rumours normal times. Or t'wainwrights. Be common for'm t'recover damaged wagons 'n' all."

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Eddicus tells the other that he is not as clear-headed as he would like to be in order to try to answer questions about what he will do in the morning, and with that paucity of explanation he suggests they remind him in the morning of their questions. Then he bids them a good night and goes to his shared room for a good night's sleep, and the expected recovery of his health and energies.
OOC: We take a long rest. Yes?

mips42

Adventurer
With the night winding down and the dining room emptying, Grat takes his bowl of coppers and pours them into a previously hidden pouch. Turning to Leonan, 'many thanks, young sir. That is the best night I've had in months.' He then walks to Toben and, with a grin, hands him some coins and walks out into the night.
And so, seemingly with as many questions as answers, the group heads up to your rooms for a much needed rest.

The morning dawns clear, with the promise of pleasant weather for the day.

[sblock=Active tasks]
[sblock=Find Gundren and Dougal]
Both are missing, presumed captured or dead but, so far you've found few leads on where they might be.[/sblock]
[sblock=See sister Garathe about Agatha the Banshee]
Garathe wanted to ask Agatha a question but the Banshee would not show herself to the Sister. She's asked for your help.[/sblock]
[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]
In case you have not found it in the first post, here is the info from part one:
ALL characters receive 300 xp. Yes, that includes Brlo and Castagyr. This is for simple expediency. We'll presume they did other stuff 'off camera' to get it. This gets everyone to second leve. Time to start thinking about what you want to do at 3rd level...
As for treasure, everyone who brought the cart to Barthens gets their pay (10gp each if I remember correctly). Also, (again, memory) there was a total of 5 silver recovered from the goblin raiding party and none from the cave as you talked your way out of it.
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: hmmm, sleep or charm? :) I'm half sorry that there is no loot from the goblins, but the party was in bad shape and probably would die in open combat :( Then again, goblins aren't known for their bravery :)
Hit points for lvl 2 (1d6+2=6)

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Castagyr, Dragonborn Paladin

[section]
[sblock=Mini-stats]Castagyr
Init +1, Speed 20
AC 18; HP 18; Current: 18
Conditions in effect: Fire resistance
Dragon Breath: 1/1 avail
Divine Sense: 3/3 avail
Healing Hands: 10/10 points avail
Spells: 2/2 points avail (Bless, Command, Wrathful Smite)
Weapon in Hand: Lance
[/sblock]​
[/section]Castagyr rose early since he had gone to bed soon after the others started leaving. He still had unanswered questions, but with the fatigue and drinking by the companions of Brlo's cousin he had not received answers. He got dressed, donned his armor, and made his devotions to Torm.

The dragonborn headed to the common room for breaking fast and sought out Toren. “Good morning.”

“I would like to thank, Grat for the rooms for the night. Would he by chance come here for a morning meal?”

OOC: Leveled up already

GameDoc

Explorer
Vottr lumbers down the stairs, his vitality restored after the night's rest. He's already donned his chainmail and prepped his gear. He sets his heavy pack against a wall and rests his weapons against it, hanging his helm from the head of his maul. He then joins Castagyr for breakfast.

"Hello, Goldenscales," he greets the paladin. "Ye're still fer Tymora's shrine this mornin'?"

Remove ads