• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) 3rd IR, Turn 1 - 2 (thread 1)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Oh boy... I think everyone was hurt somewhere... and check the 1st page, I got the mountain looking right and I think that sums up the biggest move of this turn.

I nominate whoever is the mountain lobber as "the winner" of this turn.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I joined in the last two hours... so whatever was going on before that I am clueless too...

and somebody sure is persistent about my grandwoods...

Most argumentative: Me and Sollir (There were two other guys who were a million times worse... who?

Most Lucky: Gotta say me... I held on to some places that may have fallen otherwise

Most Cocky: Whoever got away with dropping a mountain on me

Most Lost: I think Iuz got pretty ganged up on... but I don't know about how much he lost

Most Scaredy: Vecna, who fled from a duel and will continue to do so forever. I do respect it because it was the smart decision, but it was cowardly.

Least Active: The Hellfurnaces?

Best Trick: Mountain

Best Trap: Grandwoods

Most Likely to Save people's buts in turn 2: Everyone that didn't contribute

Hardest work ahead of him: Edena

Best Roleplaying: Me, only because I didnt read anybody else's posts:p

These are my votes.:p

Last edited:

Uvenelei

First Post
A spelljamming mountain crashed onto Flinty Hills. Everyone
present (which was alot of people) lost 1/3 to 1/2 of their forces. Not to mention Flinty Hills are no more; they are now Flinty Gigantic-Burning-Hole-In-The-Ground.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I think I officially fear flying mountains now...

Too bad it wasn't like that new zelda 64 game when the giants stop the moon from falling... I had some giants afterall.

Creamsteak

Explorer
If you ignore all the wars you were involved in, what war was most interesting to you?

I definitely liked the sinking of Kas Fleet. The betrayal was none of my doing and it was awesome to watch [read].

Good Night Sweet IR, Hope to Kill you in the Morning.

Last edited:

Remove ads