So ... Supergirl

Ryujin

Legend
So, I finally pulled it off the PVR and am watching it now. They did it in "The Flash", so they just had to do it on "Supergirl"; Her adoptive parents are Superman and Supergirl.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Saw the previews for Supergirl on TV.

Why Supergirl? Why not Superwoman? I mean, it's not like we had Superboy, or Batboy. Even the Wonder Female got the Wonder Woman title. They don't call her Wondergirl.

I'm not trying to be PC here; it would be silly to call the show and the character Superperson. Nor am I on some feminist rant, insisting on Superwomyn. I might be grammatically motivated, but then Stupendous Woman or Excellence Woman might really be more accurate terms.

I mean, really, why Supergirl?

First, because that's her name. Second, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superboy_(TV_series)

Ryujin

Legend
really? has anyone ever seen this? I hadn't even heard of the show until now...

The moment that I saw Stacy Haiduk was in it as "Lana Lang", I knew that I had seen it. I only have vague memories of it though. It was far from memorable, but having her name attached to anything made me watch it.

It does, doesn't it? We should totally do that game. Maybe some online video conferencing thing where everyone is drunk and we are all watching this horrific show. It's the Superboy puke game: International edition.

Remove ads