So ... Supergirl

Let's face it, Wonder Woman's real world origin is stranger than her comic origin. If I recall correctly, the guy who created her was a shrink, who lived with his wife and his live-in lover. And, let's not forget all the bondage, as reflected by WW losing her powers while her bracers are bound together.

Pretty much, though if I remember correctly, it was lovers. And yeah, there is a lot of bondage going on with WW.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Pretty much, though if I remember correctly, it was lovers. And yeah, there is a lot of bondage going on with WW.

pretty ironic that a feminist icon was a dom-fetish doll created by a man to be hot but man-like while dressed in skimpies.

Thats a vision for the future of humanity!

What happened to Kryptonian?

maybe Kryptonese was the language/dialect spoken in Kandor :)

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
What happened to Kryptonian?

As with everything else in the show, writer interpretation. You're right that the language was generally referred to, in the comics, as Kryptonian.

Then again I don't know a whole lot about the current state of various characters, since there have been a couple of major DC universe reboots. Hell, when I was reading comics they still called the character with a lightning bolt on his chest "Captain Marvel" and not "Shazam."

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I didn't watch it, but I remembered hearing about it when it came out. That's why I went looking for it. I heard it was pretty terrible.

Remove ads