Star Wars - Clone Wars: The Kaminoan Incident. (OOC) [Full]

Elrick

First Post
The Clone Wars have barely begun, and many Jedi have already lost their lives to the galactic conflict. Many other Jedi continue to lead clone troops into battle against the droid armies of the Separatists. Recently, disturbing rumors have reached the Jedi Council of the theft of republic cloning technology by the Separatists. They seek to duplicate and improve upon the techniques of the kaminoans. To that end, kaminoan geneticists have been kidnapped along with their technology and secreted in a hidden base and forced to create for the Separatists their own clone army. The Jedi Council cannot allow that to happen, Jedi must be sent to investigate, but there are so few now and none to be spared. Six newly knighted padawans fresh from their success in the trials have been chosen to investigate these rumors and discover the location of the hidden base where the kidnapped scientists are being forced to work.

This is a Jedi centric D20 campaign that takes place after the events of episode II. I'm looking for Six players to take the parts of newly made Jedi Knights (7th lvl) sent by the Jedi Council to investigate the rumors of stolen clone technology, and if true, locate the hidden base, so that the kaminoan scientists and their technology can be recovered.

Character Creation guidelines will be forth coming. For now just post to express your interest and introduce a Jedi Knight concept. I would like to have a party composition of at least one human and one alien. Also I would like to see at least one Jedi counselor as well to make up a well-rounded party.

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
I have some interest in this and here's a possible character concept.

Rei Miyazawa
Jedi Guardian, Female Human

Perfectionist, has a tendency to sacrifice efficency for art...meaning that she is very into the beauty of the lightsaber forms. Her style of fighting is reminescent of a dance and if she had been born non-Jedi, she might have been a dancer in another life. Most people find her rather obsessive about certain details and completely ignorant of others.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'm interested in getting into another game - here's my concept. I'm looking for him to either be in the jedi pilot prestige class (don't remember the exact name) or working toward it:

Zak Mushulin
Jedi Guardian, Male Duros

Somewhat disgruntled young jedi and pilot. His growing anger at the apparent mistreatment of his people almost lost him the opportunity to graduate from the academy. His master had done nothing to quell the young padawa's emotions before he went missing in the conflict with Count Duko.

Sildean

First Post
I am definatly interested!

One of many character ideas:

Sildai'an
Male Sullusten Jedi Consular

Born amidst the bloodshed and violence of a war-torn planet, Sildai'an's earliest memories are of watching his parents and family burn to death after they were trapped inside their home during an invasion. Despite his heavy emotional scarring, he was accepted as a Padawan after he showed remarkable potential with the Force. He struggles with finding true inner peace, but has found a natural affinity for healing. He has focused his efforts on this aspect of the Force almost exclusively, (a little to the disapointment of his master, a lightsaber master), and goes through the galaxy attempting to alleviate as much of the pain and suffering as he can.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
I would love to get to play in a Star Wars campaign, especially a jedi.

Karlon Valles
Human, Male, Jedi Consular

The son of Jedi Mauria Valles, Karlon was sent to study at the Jedi Academy at an early age. He understands the importance and usefullness of the Jedi and looks forward to getting to prove to his mother what an exceptional student he has been.

Elrick

First Post
Looks like a good Start.

Now for the Creation rules:

32 Point Buy.

Starting level of 7

Force points 10

Jedi Guardian or Consular core class

Acceptable Prestige Classes: Jedi Ace, Jedi Investigator from the Revised Core Rulebook. Jedi Healer, Jedi Scholar, Jedi Weapon Master from the Power of the Jedi Sourcebook.

Equipment: You each start with your lightsaber (crafted by you during your trials), Robes, Utility belt, comlink, creditchip (1000cr), any personal gear you desire within reason.

Also, each of you has checked out on piloting the Aethersprite-class Starfighter, so ranks in pilot is advisable.

You have known each other since you were children, being trained in the same clan by Master Yoda prior to becoming apprentices. How well you know each other is up to you. In keeping with the Era most of you would have been taken as infants and never known your parents.

And I can't think of anything else. Any questions?

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
I'm interested in the Jedi Weapon Master prestige class, but I don't have the book (its ordered and won't arrive for a week)...so could you give me some specifics for that?

thanks ;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
Velenne said:
DAMN YOU PEOPLE POST FAST!

Can I get on the waiting list if a spot opens up?

aww, Vel.

You're the one that really wanted to be a Jedi too. (actually the very person I was thinking of when I first saw this...I thought...HEY VELENNE WOULD LOVE THIS)

:(

maybe you should have my spot then

Last edited:

Velenne

Explorer
Awww...but I want to play in another SW with you Kit!! :( :(

Perhaps a compromise can be reached with the wise and all-powerful DM? :D

Remove ads