D&D 5E [Modified] Needing help with character progression/concept

Sezarious

Explorer
Don't worry about your stats then. Not the end of the world given you rolled really well anyway and have max to above max in every one of them compared to pointbuy limitations.

Regarding ritual spells, you should go either silence (2nd lv) or detect magic (1st). Or if you wait until Warlock 5th before swapping your invocation over, get Phantom steed as your second one. A ghostly steed that lasts for 1 hour at a time, but moves at 100ft/round. Comes with all necessary riding equipment.

chaossdragon

First Post
Well the limitation of the invocation 'book of ancient secrets' allows me to pick two first level rituals to add to my book of shadows... Find Familiar for sure... other 1st level however, can then add more as i find/steal/trade for etc... Will be going bard fairly shortly after so concidering their spell lists, some of the options are a touch redundant, unless I want to be able to cast them as non-rituals.

Last edited:

chaossdragon

First Post
OK DM is allowing me to swap some stats around prior to leveling up to 2 which will set my character in stone... we're agreeing to a houserule of from 1-2 you can modify your character minutely untill you level to 2.

so Yay!

Remove ads