Supreme Cleave

young_dwarf

First Post
Can somebody tell me which book the Supreme Cleave feat features in please?

I know it breifly appears in Sword and Fist as one of the class features of the Master Samurai but i would like to use it with my other characters.

please could somebody help me.

Andy

hong

WotC's bitch
Supreme cleave isn't a feat, although there's no reason you couldn't make it one in your campaign. Note that it's been errataed to allow only one 5' step in between cleaves, and then only if you haven't already moved in your turn.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
hong said:
Supreme cleave isn't a feat, although there's no reason you couldn't make it one in your campaign. Note that it's been errataed to allow only one 5' step in between cleaves, and then only if you haven't already moved in your turn.

Supreme Cleave is definately a feat somewhere. In this article over at WotC's webpage, the PrC there has the Supreme Cleave ability, but it lists it just as "Supreme Cleave: At 3rd level, the people’s champion receives this feat for free."

Where it is as a feat though, I don't know. I'd check the Epic Level Handbook and that big book of feats that Mongoose did for starters.

hong

WotC's bitch
Alzrius said:

Supreme Cleave is definately a feat somewhere. In this article over at WotC's webpage, the PrC there has the Supreme Cleave ability, but it lists it just as "Supreme Cleave: At 3rd level, the people’s champion receives this feat for free."

You need to take the WotC website a bit less seriously.

Yeoman

First Post
It's not a feat. Some people have made it one, but as written it's simply a class feature. Like hong said, it's basically a mistake on the website.

Dimwhit

Explorer
I thought there was a Supreme Cleave feat in Oriental Adventures. It let's you take a 5' step in between your cleave attacks.

Remove ads