Supreme Cleave

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Dimwhit said:
I thought there was a Supreme Cleave feat in Oriental Adventures. It let's you take a 5' step in between your cleave attacks.

Since I don't see it on page 66 (Smooth Talk to Warrior Shugenja), I don't think it's in OA.

Dimwhit

Explorer
Hmm. Coulda sworn it was there, not like I have the book or anything. Probably just as well. It's a bit over-powered, IMO.

Zhure

First Post
Heart of the Dragon

[AEG] Rokugan Campaign Setting, page 51

"Heart of the Dragon [Dragon Technique]
Your fury in combat is unmatched; the unrighteous fall before your blades.
Prerequisites: Base Attack Bonus +10 or higher, Wis 13+, Cleave, Martial Weapon Proficiency: Katana and Wakizashi, Daisho Technique.
Benefit: Once per round, you may take a five-foot step before making a Cleave attack.
Special: If you possess the Great Cleave feat as well, this feat may be taken multiple times. Each time it is selected, you may use it an additional time per round.

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
young_dwarf said:
Daisho Technique?

Could you explain what that means please

from the same book. Basically it is a Dragon clan technique that allows one to wield a katana and wakizashi as if he has Ambidexterity and Two Weapon Fighting. Like a Ranger's virtual Ambidex/TWF, it counts as a prerequisite, but only with regards to those two specific weapons.

Greg

Zhure

First Post
It's an ok book, but a lot of the feats are over-the-top for a non-Rokugani, non-Forgotten realms campaign, in my opinion.

I skimmed the earlier cited article. I'd suggest the mention of "Supreme Cleave" as a feat was an error. Just use the description of the Supreme Cleave in S&F in the Master Samurai description.

Greg

Remove ads