(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 2 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Silver Phase stands before a huge army. Many races gathered together and assmebled into vast regiments.

"Now is our time to strike back at those attacking our homelands, our scro armada is up there fighting for us at this very moment. They are fighting hard, now we will turn the tide!" he yells at them, "Go now, and slay those who stand against our rule!"

As the huge army starts marching off Silver Phase turns to his companions, Obni and Khelarque.

"Come," he says, "we must join the fray, and fight beside our people so as to give them morale."

Silver Phase, Khelarque and Obni are leading an approximately PL20 force up to help their other forces on the suface of the Crystalmists

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Darkness's troops

Since they are unable to get over the Mountains in the conventional fashion, they pull back into Ull and try to figure out annother way to cross...

Creamsteak

Explorer
I wander how Edena is going to adjudicate the duel... I guess he is asleep...

To Sollir: I think what I am getting the vibe of, is that duels have random victors. We both roll a d100 and then Edena rolls a D100 and whoever was closest wins... or maybe Edena rolls for High/Low to decide... so our whining is useless I think...

This is just a vibe though... we will be the first two to actually participate in such an action. And the Anti-Magic Field is "At Will" you know.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Hmmm... I think I will take a trip over to

Nuklearpower.com
and
bobandgeorge.com

Just in case any of you need some Pick Me Up entertainment.

Creamsteak, us both rolling like that isn't fair for the power levels we invested into our character, it would be silly for a PL 1 character to beat, lets say Vecna a PL 20 character because of a lucky roll.

kaboom

First Post

By the way, what are your rates?

Okay, I'll do that.

Your rates question just inspired me.

Are you a young romantic couple looking to fly away from the bloodshed, madness and death reigning the world right now? Well, now you can. With Kaboom's "Flyaway Ships", you can just rent a yacht and fly into the sunset!* Below is a price list:

One week- a small rowboat
One month-a keelboat
Three months- a sailing ship
Six months- a warship
Nine months- a galley
One year- that old musty castle down the road that you'll never use

*no guarantee that you won't be eaten by hungry demons though

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads