D&D General Welcome Thread

Diafanus

First Post
Hello

New members should feel free to say hello in this thread. Older members should feel free to welcome them!

Welcome to EN World! You have probably ended up here because you have just registered a new user account. You may need to log in at the top right before you can post, but when you do, please do drop a note a note in this thread to introduce yourself, or ask any initial questions you may have about the forums. It's a great way to break the ice and get started.

Thank You Morrus.
I've been playing RPG's for 35 years, starting with D&D Basic. I just found N.E.W. and my friends and I are intrigued and made our first set of characters and are getting ready to face Death on Ascalalon!

By the way, what does N.E.W. stand for? (and O.L.D. and N.O.W.)?

Joe

Kriegor

First Post
Hi all,

I came here to help with some projects going on (if they let me help :p). I've been playing for 7 years now, and I'm always eager for more!
I'm up for Pf, 4e and 5e games; currently I am DMing and playing in several different groups so if you want to play together it would be easier if you could join us instead of the other way around.

More info pm me!

K.

Sokolov

First Post
Good afternoon!
My name is Sokolov, and I joined this website for the D&D adventures, though now I see that there is so much more to offer, and I look forward to the future of this site!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thank You Morrus.
I've been playing RPG's for 35 years, starting with D&D Basic. I just found N.E.W. and my friends and I are intrigued and made our first set of characters and are getting ready to face Death on Ascalalon!

By the way, what does N.E.W. stand for? (and O.L.D. and N.O.W.)?

Joe

They're not acronyms. :)

Evangaurt

First Post
Hey guys, I'm Evangaurt. I'm a Washington State residing geek, been playing Pen-and-Papers since the late 90's/Early 2000's.

I came here, initially, for the Forged Anvil character sheets, which are now a mainstay of my 5e gaming. I love building class concepts and playing around with the mechanical possibilities of characters. I also enjoy creating character personality concepts for builds.

StenioGF

First Post
Hello friends! It's all right?! I call Stenio, I am a teacher and I live in Brazil. I am a player and DM for some time (+ 20 years). I love games like D & D and Pathfinder and always seek information about and news media. I would like to keep the information about new games releases. Besides knowing what people are enjoying playing in other countries.

Remove ads