D&D General Welcome Thread

Laris Bania

First Post
Hello, guys, I am a game developer. Most of the times, using unity and C# to get things done. I am joining this forum to know more about interest of professional gamers and share my personal experience.

sohka

First Post
Hello, there !

As you can see, my name is sohka and I live in Belgium. I'm a D&D player since 2010 (mostly 4th edition and Pathfinder). Not much to say, I subscribed to this forum because I regularly have questions about the rules. And it seems that there is a few expert here. :)

Animakuro

Villager
Hey guys, long time lurker here mainly signing up as I believe the ENWorld community might be able to help me out with a university project.
I'm an aspiring Games Designer and the idea of working on tabletop game projects in the future interests me greatly.

zymurgy65

First Post
Hi guys, I first played D&D in my teens. I'm nearly 52 now, so I really put the "old" in "old hand"!

Really enjoying 5th Ed., currently running a half-elf 8th level ranger/1st level rogue based on my character from a "Descent: Journeys in the Dark" campaign. SO glad to see the revised ranger class in Unearthed Arcana - Deep Stalker Conclave? That'll do nicely!:)

DDUG

First Post
Hi all. I won't lie to you. I don't play D&D. I'm fascinated by it, and I know players, but I myself don't play. What I DO do is enjoy enabling others to have fun with what they do.

I am looking for beta testers for a site for D&Ders called the D&D Underground. It's an online, structured, shareable database where D&D players can share characters, campaigns, worlds, etc. It is NOT a forum. Forum's like EN World are great and I'd be stupid to try to compete. No, DDUG is meant to be another place for folks like yourselves to share ideas, just in a different format that hopefully adds value for you.

If you are interested, please check out the site, which like I said is in beta-mode, with front-end hosted on Weebly and the meat of it hosted elsewhere. http://ddug.weebly.com/ See the feedback form on the site too.

Thanks so much for listening.

Remove ads