D&D General Welcome Thread

manpages

First Post
Dear all, I have registered here primarily to say “Thank you” to the author of “Fifth Age” 5E Sci-Fi conversion.
Knew about this forum for a long time, but only now do I have an incentive to register.
Great place, keep it up, everybody!

ender17

First Post
Party is rogue, figher , warlock , ranger and myself.

Any suggestions as to what magical secrets to get at level 6? I am debating on doing healer route vs getting damaging spells/cantrips

Brightmane

Villager
Hello everyone.
The name is Brightmane. I am from Louisiana. I currently run two Savage Worlds (Star Trek and Rippers) games and play in a Marvel Saga game. I have been a lurker for a long time and finally decided to step into the light.

Nice to meet everyone.

swordpeddler

First Post
Hello! I'm Cecil and I am an RPG cartographer and just self published my first game! I actually had an account here but lost it in the most recent rollback. Glad to be back.

BrynnMawr347

First Post
Hello. My name is Devin. Long-time D&D homebrewer. I've never really fully gotten into the site before now. I would like to some day upload some of my creations, and hopefully, some of them might be things you'd consider using in your own games. I'm hoping I'll be able to get something up soon.

Remove ads