D&D General Welcome Thread

Hello. My current character is Badger Hammerstrike, a Dwarven Cleric adventuring in Phandalin.
I use to both play and DM in various worlds within D&D 2nd ed., in the late 80's through the early 90'stages.
I am now back, for about a month, playing 5th ed. after a 20+ year absence.
IT HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN! I am happy to be back gaming again.

vehrka

First Post
Hi all,

logged in just to give a try to the new app :'D

Anyway, long time player (lots of D&D but also lots of other things) and right now Dungeon Master in a campaign of Princes of the Apocalypse an Game Master in a campaign of Hellboy (using GURPS 4th).

¡Un saludo!

Brandegoris

First Post
My Name is Steve! I am 40 years old and have been Playing RPG's since I was 10. I love Roleplaying. its my passion. I have actually worked as a Play tester for the PENDRAGON RPG. Greg Stafford the designer is a personal friend and I encourage everyone to look at that Game. its great!

Stormy

Villager
Hi, I just joined up. Hoping to find a group near me. I've been role playing for a long time and I want to play more as well as find new friends with like interests in the area. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

gnarlywhal

First Post
Greetings all!
Recent returner to D&D, having not played since high school...now I'm behind the screen taking my first steps into DM'ing for my sons. We've been having a blast, learning as we go and I'm thrilled that they've gotten hooked.
We typically do a lot of board gaming, but D&D has taken over lately. Good times!
Anyway, just wanted to say hello and that info in these forums has helped me out quite a bit in my efforts. Thanks!

Remove ads