• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

Fronzan

First Post
I've played Temple of Elemental Evil but never the tabletop D&D. How hard is it to learn and enjoy?

If you go to youtube and look for WASD20 and watch his videos, I think you'll be fine. He does an awesome job explaining the basic idea and concepts. The enjoyment comes the group of people you play with.

BeaniBum

Explorer
Hi Im BeaniBum, been playing D&D 5e for about a year now and loving it. I Dm for most of the campaigns I play but I'll play an oath-breaker paladin from time to time for fun.
It's great to be here and even greater to meet you all.

WilliamPall

First Post
So, I'm kind of surprised I'm here making an account at EnWorld. But, I just bought NEW from DriveThruRPG, and figured this'd be the place to find the best info on it. Looking forward to OLD and NOW . . . but I won't ask when they'll be out because I'm happy with the answer I assume I'd get (that answer being "When they're ready!"). Good things come to those who wait . . . so I'll wait for those, and bide my time by reading the pdf of NEW until the dead tree version shows up.

Remove ads