OOC [Dungeon World] The Seven Reaches

doghead

thotd
Actually, I think for the barbarian class you're supposed to ask me a question about my homeland/people and award me XP if you like my answer or something like that.

You are correct. I missed that. I am not sure if it is intended as an IC or OOC mechanism. It seems a bit reductionist as an OOC mechanism, and sort of against the DW grain.

I'll get back to you. Meanwhile, if you see an opporunity to share "something about your homeland, why you left, or what you left behind" IC, feel free to do so.

thotd

doghead

thotd
I might not be on line for a few days.

So feel free to use the time to sort out your next move. If I do get a moment, I will try and answer any questions that come up. But don't wait for me.

thotd

PS: Bold for stuff that is spoken is ok, but no colours please.

Insight

Adventurer
I have finally gotten around to posting Ilrec in the RG thread. I had to re-create him from scratch and I probably made a few minor changes.

Here are his bonds:
I worry about the ability of Arafeliana to survive in the dungeon / wilderness.
Warris owes me his life, whether he admits it or not.
Half-Jack has a keen eye for trouble.
Throk has no interest beyond personal glory.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Okay, I decided to do a Bond with each of you, and I made up my own for Warris(I hope that's okay), so here they are:

BONDS:
1.)Half-Jack is always getting into trouble—I must protect them from themselves.
2.)Ilrec shares my hunger for glory; the earth will tremble at our passing!
3.)Arafeliana’s ways are strange and confusing.
4.)Warris follows a false God; I must show him the error of his ways.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

That's fine with me :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Speaking of things to do ...

I want to write up a quick summary of the the Prologue while I remember. I will probably sblock into the start of the IC thread. I have your responses to the End of Session questions. But if there is anything else you want to mention, or think was interesting, notable, curious etc - post it up in this thread and I will try and capture it in the summary.

@KahlessNestor Haven't seen you around. Let us know if you are still in, or if you have decided that the games isn't for you.

thotd

I'm around. Sorry. Still working on sort out where all my games went LOL So I missed this. Got Warris up now. I'll have to do the XP/End of session stuff later, since I'm heading home now.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kahless, both of your IC posts have tags that make the text black. I use a black background and that makes them very difficult to read, even when I highlight the text. Could you please remove color tags in the future? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Huh. There shouldn't be any. I just cut and paste from Google Drive. I am not smart enough to color text lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

GlassEye

Adventurer
It's an artifact of cutting and pasting from a word processor to forum software. Some bit of invisible document markup gets translated into a color tag (in this case [color=#000000]).

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
It's an artifact of cutting and pasting from a word processor to forum software. Some bit of invisible document markup gets translated into a color tag (in this case [color=#000000]).
Was it a problem before? How do I solve it if I can't see it? This is how I have done it all along, and the only reason my stuff survived The Crash.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

GlassEye

Adventurer
Yes, it was happening before but not all the time. When you post from your phone there probably isn't anything you can do. When you post from your computer you could click the 'Remove Format' button (top left of the reply window) before posting the pasted text. That should (or so I've been told) remove residual formatting from the word processing software.

I can still highlight to read, so don't worry overmuch about it. Just thought I would mention it since we had a new IC thread.

Remove ads