Savage Worlds Rifts [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
OK I have been debating this for a REALLY long time and I am sorry about the delay. IF everyone is still interested what I want to do is just say you won the battle and move the game back to Fort Refuge and have some down time as the group investigates and starts figuring out what is going on with this so called Gargoyle King... but this is up to you all and if you are not interested I totally understand. Its my fault for letting the game lapse as I got a bit depressed about things...

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
OK cool... give me a day to re-boot/intro what has happen when last we meet... there will be a bit of an info dump and then some down time where you can interact with more people at the Fort and with various refugees (including the ones you rescued from the Gargoyles). Marcus would have Deezy design one of his 'magic-gloves' you can pick up or sell gear for extra stuff if you want, etc.

GreenKarl

First Post
So its going to be a new session so you gain all your Bennies back for the next game. Also everyone is going to be +5XP so one additional Raise. I believe this puts you all at Seasoned rank also.

GreenKarl

First Post
OK I got inspired and just did the post now :)

So depending on which way the characters go, Session 2 will have one of the following titles - 'Slavers of the Magic Zone', 'Promise Keepers' or 'The Journey West'

Remove ads