Savage Worlds Rifts [OOC]

Shayuri

First Post
Okay, I recall that Deezy had improvised a 'sunlight cannon' previously, and I think it's soon enough after that battle she should still have it, yeah?

I can't recall if it was just a regular blast or an area blast though. The old thread is gone, do you happen to remember?

GreenKarl

First Post
Boy I can't remember... I think it was just normal bolt as you shot at the vampire boss that was fighting Dawn and she would have been in the area of a blast..

Shayuri

First Post
Okay, that sounds right. And I believe it was at the mega-version otherwise it wouldn't have been too useful...

So Onslaught. Four bolts for 2PPE each, doing 3d6 MD of 'sunlight' damage. Three vampires?

Shayuri

First Post
Ah, cool! Two bolts for each vamp then. Or maybe just keep shooting the first until it dies, then any extra blasts hit the other one.

Yeah.

GreenKarl

First Post
OK I keep forgetting to bring this up AND I am guilty of it also as I keep forgetting BUT you are only suppose to get the Wild Dice once when you make Multiple Attacks in a round (see Savage World Deluxe pg. 70-71 on Auto-Fire).

I don't think ANY of Deezy's rolls just now had ANY of the Wild card benefit her BUT just as an FYI going forward to remember that.

So if you are making Four Attacks, you would roll 4 of the combat skill and 1 extra wild die and take the 4. This applies to all forms of Multiple attacks, like Frenzy and Two Handed Weapon, etc.

Shayuri

First Post
Oh shoot, I apologize. If you've mentioned that before I didn't remember, but I really should be familiar enough with the rules that you don't have to mention it.

Sorry about that!

Shayuri

First Post
Okay.

I apologize for the long delays in my posts. Some of it is just because i have to look this stuff up every time, because I don't really know what I'm doing.

Part of it is just struggling really hard with motivation right now. Savage Worlds is...an incredibly frustrating system for me. It looks like it would play super well, but...I just never feel like my results ever equal my expectations with it. I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is. That's really hard for me.

I will try to do better. I'm really sorry.

Remove ads