D&D 5E The Light of Civilization - A 5e Renaissance Story [OOC]

Jago

Explorer
So apparently there was a storm in the area and my home router was a casualty. I won't have decent net access until Monday at the earliest. 'pologies folks.

Jago

Explorer
(Don't let my absence this weekend keep youse from plotting. Plot! Plot like your lives depend upon it! ... Because they might!)

I agree with the others. Starting as a group is a good idea. On that note we need to come up with how we all came together since we are starting as a group. If we are going with the idea that there are numerous factions in the church/Guild Arcana and some are looking to use the sorceress and the Magdalena as pawns perhaps they found out and fled their respective groups. They contacted Trogdor and Thateous to get them out of the City-State. they contacted my Captain to help smuggle them out. My Captain was on the way there when the mutiny happened. I was the only one in my old crew who knew about the passengers. I'm in the City but without a ship so problems ensue.

What do you guys think? I'm just brainstorming hear and am open to other ideas.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Sorry about the delay on my end. My wife was sick- and so now I'm sick.

May have turned a corner though- we'll see if I get any sleep tonight. If so, I'll try to get something up tomorrow.

Shayuri

First Post
So we have official and semi-official personages. We have the shady underworld peeps.

A bridge between them is good.

I think I like the very broad notion that the official folks decide to go underground? To escape grim fates? That does introduce the problem that this story is hard to 'hook' us out of. Like, if we're on the run, do we pause for rumors of treasure and adventure in an old crypt? How does Jago get us to do his thing if we're already doing our own thing?

Remove ads