i'm potent!

alsih2o

First Post
yeah, yeah, read that title however you want. my first d20 book was released today and i am doing a little victory dance.

mark from cmg wrote it (with helpful bits) jester helped i think, shadeus edits, i drew the stuff. it is a smorgasbord of d20 enworld goodness!

my players will be required to buy 5 copies each, but you can get just 1 if you insist :p

check out the link in my sig, takes you right to it.

mods- sorry, i knw it is the wrong forum, but it is my first! i will behave in the future (behavior does not indicate i will discontinue mocking piratecat :D )

alsih2o

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Congrats!

Is this the book you solicited pictures of EN World'ers for? If so, do we get a prize if we spot them all? :D

that is our next book, this one has no enworlders in it, but 2 of the drawings are based on people i know, including the cover, which is of a high school buddy climbing into his own window, but modified :)

alsih2o

First Post
caudor said:
Congratulations are in order! I'm certainly happy for you.

So, what is next in the pipeline...any hints?

well, i am the lowly art director, but i think next is focus-jalston. it is a dm's look at a medieval town. if you wanna check out locus-jalston it is already out. the next oen should be chuck full of enworlders being merchants, thugs and other real life roles :)

Remove ads