• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

i'm potent!

alsih2o

First Post
yeah, yeah, read that title however you want. my first d20 book was released today and i am doing a little victory dance.

mark from cmg wrote it (with helpful bits) jester helped i think, shadeus edits, i drew the stuff. it is a smorgasbord of d20 enworld goodness!

my players will be required to buy 5 copies each, but you can get just 1 if you insist :p

check out the link in my sig, takes you right to it.

mods- sorry, i knw it is the wrong forum, but it is my first! i will behave in the future (behavior does not indicate i will discontinue mocking piratecat :D )

alsih2o

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Congrats!

Is this the book you solicited pictures of EN World'ers for? If so, do we get a prize if we spot them all? :D

that is our next book, this one has no enworlders in it, but 2 of the drawings are based on people i know, including the cover, which is of a high school buddy climbing into his own window, but modified :)

alsih2o

First Post
caudor said:
Congratulations are in order! I'm certainly happy for you.

So, what is next in the pipeline...any hints?

well, i am the lowly art director, but i think next is focus-jalston. it is a dm's look at a medieval town. if you wanna check out locus-jalston it is already out. the next oen should be chuck full of enworlders being merchants, thugs and other real life roles :)

Remove ads