D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

tglassy

Adventurer
"Might wanna work a little faster, there, pipsqueak! It looks like we aren't alone in here!" Koregar called, hearing the scratching sound loud and clear.

Uller

Adventurer
Siljar: "Well. That's convenient! Thanks! Care to take care of my other hand? (more sheepishly)...when you get around to it...no rush..."

OOC: Can I cast somatic spells with just one hand?

Forged Fury

First Post
Whisper croaked back to the deep voice, "What are you going on about something else being in here... and I'm working as fast as I can! I don't know, try to pull yourself free or something."

In general, she asked the room, "Does anyone have a light? Might make this easier."

Considering her predicament, she figured her best bet was to swing over to whoever else she was tethered with, climb on them, and start on the last manacle holding her.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Koregar plans on ripping the durned chain from the durned wall if the durned pipsqueak doesn't hurry up and pick the durned lock.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris is awoken by the all the commotion and the movement of the chain.Where am I how did i end up here.... His thought train cut short as he hears scratching and scraping coming from the other side of the room. He freezes and quickly looks around assessing his surroundings, as he notices the halfling is picking the locks in the pitch black he decieds it is time to act, mumbling something under his breath wriggling his wrists and fingers as best he can he tries to conjure up a small sphere of light by the half ling to give her something to work with. "I suggest we all keep it down we are not alone in here and i do not fancy provoking what ever is in that coffin.... Naeris whispers.

OOC: if possible in restraints Naeriss shall cast dancing lights to create a small orb near whispers shackled hand. If successful or not Naeriss will watch the coffin and be ready to plant a double footed kick square in the jaw of what ever comes out should it come within reach using the shackles for leverage. If Whisper is sucessfull with he lock picking i shall keep the sphere of light moving with her as long as she appears to be acting in my best interests

tglassy

Adventurer
A light suddenly appears right where Koregar was looking, and seeing that his eyes had been adjusted to darkness, he quickly shuts his eyes against the brightness.

"Bah! Get yer light out o' me face," he whispers, having heard the voice from behind and realizing maybe tact would be better suited in this situation. If he could only remember what "tact" was.

Creamsteak

Explorer
You find yourself unable to cast any spells while restrained as such (as it requires a somatic component, which specifies at least one hand). Instead he readies an attempt to push some thing off or attack it with his legs.

Whisper has an action now (to likely roll to pick the lock with disadvantage for darkness).

Remove ads