Fai Chens' and Uncerted Items

With Gamehole Con coming up I'm considering trading in a couple of uncerted items picked up by characters in CoS and SKT. Is that allowed? If it is, do I show the rep the player log entry when doing so? Thanks!

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
I suspect it would be -- you don't need certs to trade actual items between PCs anymore, so I'm not sure why you'd need them for Fai Chen's.

With that said, the specifics are likely going to be dependent on the admin running Fai Chen's, not to mention the level of detail in your character log.

--
Pauper

Anthraxus

Explorer
From what I have heard -from the current Fei-Chen rules- you can trade an uncerted item at Fei-Chen's for a "gently used" cert. (e.g.: a cert someone traded in to Fei Chen already) I'm not sure whether you can get an uncerted item back.

I'm not 100% on this, so maybe Kalani or Skerrit(or one of the other higher-ups) can help out here.

kalani

First Post
I believe Anthraxas is correct. Based on what I last heard - uncertified items can be traded for any of the gently used items. This may change closer to the date so I would ask this in the official FB groups

felwred

First Post
You cannot trade uncerted items at Fai Chen's yet. No ETA on when you will be able to do so. I helped run one last month.

rooneg

Adventurer
You cannot trade uncerted items at Fai Chen's yet. No ETA on when you will be able to do so. I helped run one last month.

The Fai Chen's at CarnageCon last weekend seemed to work as Kalani said, you could trade uncerted items for Gently Used ones (i.e. stuff people had traded in), but you couldn't trade them for new certed items.

Remove ads