Classic D&D of All Eras Back In Print

Print on Deman Anyone else notice that WotC snuck a few titles up as Print-On-Demand at DMs Guild? (I purchased three of them, both to support the initiative but also cos I cant help collecting hard copies of D&D material :) )

Print on Deman

Anyone else notice that WotC snuck a few titles up as Print-On-Demand at DMs Guild?

(I purchased three of them, both to support the initiative but also cos I cant help collecting hard copies of D&D material :) )

It is probably unlikely, but to make the inquiry anyway, is there anything discussed about putting the Dungeon and Dragon magazines in Print on Demand?

As Matt-M-McElroy is
Matt-M-McElroy @ RPG.net said:
Note: I won't be around the next two weeks to make the weekly update here. Stuff will still go live, but I'll be traveling and will have limited access/time to be on the forum.

-MMM
, I have taken it upon myself to post this week's releases, insofar as I have been able to puzzle out, on the ancient grounds of "dibs!" Please note that I have no official standing here.

This space will updated after editing; posting now to avoid multiple-poster update collision. Space has been updated.

DLE3: Dragon Keep (2e) (pdf, POD)
DLE1: In Search of Dragons (2e) (pdf, POD)
Tale of the Comet (2e) (pdf)
Jakandor: Island of War (2e) (pdf)
DLT1 New Tales: The Land Reborn (2e) (pdf)
Priest's Spells Compendium Volume 2 (2e) (pdf)

Adventurer's League 6: 01: A Thousand Tiny Deaths (5e) (pdf)

Dragon #286 (pdf)
Dragon #285 (pdf)
Dungeon #98 (pdf)
Dungeon #97 (pdf)

Note #1: The name on the cover of "Priest's Spell Compendium" differs from the name given on the store page, "Priest's Spells Compendium". In this case, I went with the store page name as the latest available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads