DC Crossover Event - Flash, Arrow, LoT, Supergirl looks awesome

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This looks really fun. They should cut the four episodes together into movie and release it in cinemas!

[video=youtube;CS01oqEYQwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS01oqEYQwo[/video]

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Actually that does look good and I really hope it pans out well.
I do like how they've given time to the 'tech support' as well as the heroes

I'm still a bit leery about bringing aliens in to the Arrowverse as well as the reported "Dream Sequence" occurring in the Arrow Episode, but we'll see how it goes...

oh and Mr Terrific better have his T-Spheres!!!!

Jhaelen

First Post
I don't think there's anything that will make me watch any of these TV shows from the 'Arrowverse' again. Too much teenage angst and melodramatic soap for my taste.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
No Spoilers but I think the starting Supergirl episode was a bit lame overall and the crossover near non-existent ie it could have been left out entirely and it would not have affected the team up at all.

and if a Kryptonian virus is designed to kill non-Kryptonians why does it not affect humans?

Last edited:

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow, but mostly Supergirl, are the main reasons I even still care about any of this.
seriously Supergirl is the only one that is genuinely well written at this point, and I can already see the writing quality drop a little since it's been on the CW. it's like some CW exec monitors the shows and sends someone an annoyed email any time a character is unambiguously happy for 5 minutes. S1 of Supergirl was up there with Marvel's Netflix shows, though.

All that being said, im pretty stoked for the crossover. Not gonna watch it until next week when it's all done, though.

I hate to be a downer, but this looks really bad. Another alien invasion plot, with aliens that look just like they always do? This does not make me excited. I get that the tone is supposed to be a little more light-hearted and fun. But it just comes across as really cheesy.

Ryujin

Legend
Are they now bringing the annoying comic book crossovers formate to under performing titles to TV as well?

Does this mean one or more of those TV shows are under performing to the point they needed this "crossover" to up viewership?

I would tend to thinks so. I can't speak for anyone else but for me rather than bolstering a show with flagging ratings, this sort of thing makes me consider dropping shows I had wanted to watch.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases