DC Crossover Event - Flash, Arrow, LoT, Supergirl looks awesome

Richards

Legend
I've never been into Supergirl, the only episodes of "Arrow" I've ever watched involved an appearance by either the Flash or John Constantine, and I dropped "Legends of Tomorrow" ten minutes into the second episode when I realized I didn't give a crap about any of the characters on the show. So while I watched last night's episode of "The Flash," I don't intend to watch the other episodes in this cross-over event.

I'm basically treating it like I do the comic books from which the series got their basis. I collect specific superhero comic books every month, and when their parent company decides to do a major event that will cross over the majority of their titles, I shrug, realize I'll never get the whole story, and move on.

So last night's episode of "The Flash" was basically a "filler" episode for me - next week, we'll get back on track.

Johnathan

Jhaelen

First Post
Don't worry, I wasn't mistakenly under the impression you had the actual power to do that. That's a scary thought - people able to purge things from the world that they personally don't enjoy! :)
I you haven't already done so, you should definitely read Phillip K. Dick's novel Eye in the Sky. The novel explores this very idea!

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
So how'd it turn out? Any good?

Johnathan

It was whelming, standard fare for CW, probably Arrow quality and everything got wrapped up nicely with a bow

My Rating System
+Netflix Good
+Flash
0Arrow
-Supergirl
-Legends
Glue
Bleeding Eyeballs

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can't wait!

It's on next week here. I'll probably wait to the end of the week and binge them all on Friday.

MistyF

First Post
You know I've never been into Supergirl too, but I liked the Flash until the last few series. This chaos with the second timeline, and ruined the previous timeline by making the time lap, that became boring for me. I hope the next season will have a more interesting main story.

I became fond of Wonder Woman, she can be a very interesting character and the movie should be good. I even bought the Wonder Woman costume for the New Year's Eve to celebrate the Year 2017! :)

8522401140_1_1.jpg

I bought this costume here https://femalecostumes.co.uk/, looks sexy, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Remove ads