• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DC Crossover Event - Flash, Arrow, LoT, Supergirl looks awesome

Richards

Legend
I've never been into Supergirl, the only episodes of "Arrow" I've ever watched involved an appearance by either the Flash or John Constantine, and I dropped "Legends of Tomorrow" ten minutes into the second episode when I realized I didn't give a crap about any of the characters on the show. So while I watched last night's episode of "The Flash," I don't intend to watch the other episodes in this cross-over event.

I'm basically treating it like I do the comic books from which the series got their basis. I collect specific superhero comic books every month, and when their parent company decides to do a major event that will cross over the majority of their titles, I shrug, realize I'll never get the whole story, and move on.

So last night's episode of "The Flash" was basically a "filler" episode for me - next week, we'll get back on track.

Johnathan

Jhaelen

First Post
Don't worry, I wasn't mistakenly under the impression you had the actual power to do that. That's a scary thought - people able to purge things from the world that they personally don't enjoy! :)
I you haven't already done so, you should definitely read Phillip K. Dick's novel Eye in the Sky. The novel explores this very idea!

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
So how'd it turn out? Any good?

Johnathan

It was whelming, standard fare for CW, probably Arrow quality and everything got wrapped up nicely with a bow

My Rating System
+Netflix Good
+Flash
0Arrow
-Supergirl
-Legends
Glue
Bleeding Eyeballs

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can't wait!

It's on next week here. I'll probably wait to the end of the week and binge them all on Friday.

MistyF

First Post
You know I've never been into Supergirl too, but I liked the Flash until the last few series. This chaos with the second timeline, and ruined the previous timeline by making the time lap, that became boring for me. I hope the next season will have a more interesting main story.

I became fond of Wonder Woman, she can be a very interesting character and the movie should be good. I even bought the Wonder Woman costume for the New Year's Eve to celebrate the Year 2017! :)

8522401140_1_1.jpg

I bought this costume here https://femalecostumes.co.uk/, looks sexy, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Remove ads