Youtube Channel

Evenglare

Adventurer
Hey everyone, I just wanted to post this here. If it doesn't belong feel free to delete it.

I just wanted to let you guys know I have a youtube channel (who doesn't these days) anyway. Clearly since I'm posting here you can guess Im a huge RPG fan/gamer both videogame and tabletop. I've created a channel that seeks to provide a blanket of videos on both of the mediums. There really isn't a channel I've found on youtube that does this particular thing. The purpose of the channel is to get people interested in the genre, maybe cross pollinate the videogamers with the tabletop gamers. Or simply just to grow the hobby.

I've put a ton of thought into my channel presentation, as you will see if/when you visit. Thumbnails are color coded to identify the type of video at a glance. Blue are RPG videos, Yellow are top 10s and reviews, Green is RPG news, and Red is our bi weekly podcast which is just talking about all things nerdy, movies, games, tvshow etc. My purple videos are let's plays, and finally I have a multi colored thumb that is me at conventions getting to interview people like Boogie2988, Andre Black Comedy, Wood from beatem ups, Norm the Gaming historian, Jirard the Completionist etc.

Right now I'm undertaking a massive project where I'm going to spend the next 15th months looking at every possible Final Fantasy release, to honor the series' 30th anniversary. Anyway, I didn't mean to type this long of a post, but I'm extremely thankful if you read and got this far. If anyone has a channel they would like for me to check out leave a comment below. I don't do sub 4 sub, I think it's cancer for small youtubers and the community in general, however if you have quality content that I enjoy I'll definitely support you, regardless of whether you support me or not. If you want to take a look at what nonsense I've created you can check out the channel here at www.youtube.com/crystariumnet. I've been constantly updating and trying to perfect my editing. Some of the initial videos have a rather long intro, but those are cut down to 5 seconds now and will be more uniform going forward. Im finding it to be incredibly difficult to grow as a small youtuber simply due to exposure. I feel really bad posting my channel on social sites, but I simply don't really have any other avenues for grow other than hope someone finds my videos when they search. I have groups created most everywhere with the /crystariumnet ending (facebook, twitter, Vid.me, etc) Even if you don't check it out thanks for taking your time to read this.

www.youtube.com/crystariumnet

Remove ads