D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Con Save: [roll0]

I did away with Liam’s blindness at lvl 2, when he got Devil’s Sight. Basically said that cured it, and made his eyes so good he could see in the dark, but during the day the brightness hurt so much he had to wear a cloth over them to see normally. Kind of a RP reason for the mechanics of Devils sight, where he has superior vision only in the dark. So he can still be blinded, he’s just used to the feeling.

Lord Twig

Adventurer
OOC: Well that really sucks. That has got to be the worse series of rolls I have ever made. :( Unless you rule that someone would be able to perform a medicine check before she had to make a death save it looks like Mindra is going to die. I believe a natural 1 counts as 2 failures, and since she already had one, well... there you go.

tglassy

Adventurer
Liam rushes to Mindra and pulls the Healer's Kit out of her pack, attempting to stabilize her once more.

OOC: Just realized Mindra had a Healer's Kit, so no check needed. Should have done that when I did the Con Save...

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Tower
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/12:14 PM
Weather: Chilly temps, light wind, light rain
Round 0

OOC: Mindra’s death fail went away when she was stabilized, however briefly. When she went down. So her nat 1 would put her at 2, and then Liam stabilized her again, so we won’t kill her off just yet. Or did I miss something? Unless you’re wanting a new character! Did Theramin use the Potion of Healing he found in the cart? I can’t recall.

And right. Forgot about Liam’s blindness retcon. That’s fine.

Also, I need to retcon something a bit. Sayine didn’t knock the black ball off the pedestal, since the ball, and the mysterious box, didn’t make the trip to wherever you are now at. Also, the big boulder that was in the room is gone, and the tower is more or less whole, though the stone seems...darker. All that is in the room is the big table marked with the arcane runes. The bodies of the kobold sorceress and her ambush drakes are still in the room, as well. And you can hear panic from what sounds like more kobolds coming from below.

So just let me know what you want to do.

[MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31754]Lord Twig[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Maps]
Combat Map: https://app.roll20.net/join/4021378/4L_4ZA
Player Overview Map:
161mgyd.jpg
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana (+2) AC 15 24/24+5 thp PP 14
Liam (+2) AC 14 14/18 PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 0/19 Unconscious, stable PP 18 Darkvision
Theremin (+5) AC 15 5/19 PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+5) AC 15 8/14 PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image*

Engir AC 15 30/64 9r to engage characters again.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Survival:
Marching Order: Mindra, Coriana, Theremin (Sayine), Liam
Travel Pace: Normal
Travel activity: Mindra (watch), Coriana (map), Liam (watch), Theremin (watch), Sayine (watch)
Light: Dim light
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
300 gp
Potion of Healing (Theremin)
[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
With a huge sigh of relief, Thrermin's vision returns. He quickly assesses the situation, pats Sayine on the head, happy she too is ok, and heads towards Mindra to see if he can help. he takes the healing potion out of his belt and hands it to her ''With Kobolds and gods know what else lurking around, you need to be on your feet, my dear''

Lord Twig

Adventurer
As the healing potion slowly trickles down Mindra's throat, she slowly returns to consciousness. Sitting up with a groan she looks around. "How long was I out?"

OOC: Healing potion: [roll0]

tglassy

Adventurer
With Mindra no longer dying, Liam stood and made his way to a window. He had an idea of what had happened, and wanted to see if he was right.

Remove ads