Avengers: Infinity War

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Adam Warlock, AKA "Him" has a female counterpart, "Her:" she is in the most recent trailer for GotG2, and is looking like the main villain. If Warlock doesn't appear in GotG2, he will be in Infinity War.

Sent from my BLU LIFE XL using EN World mobile app

not necessarily, it could be gold-lady and Vision who make up "Him and Her". Afterall some were thinking they'd put Adam Warlock as Starlords father and instead we get Ego ...

Last edited:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Damn, I must have not been paying attention. Which movies? I'm going to assume one of them was in Guardians of the Universe, right?

Which one was she? Which trailer?
End credits sequence to Thor 2, in the Collector's showroom, the Asgardians spend the whole scene standing in front of Adam Warlock's cocoon; and it is also in the same place in GotG. Indeed, when Howard the Duck is in the post credits scene for that film, the cocoon was open and empty!

In the new trailer played during the Super Bowl, there is a holden woman who asks who the hell the Guardians are; she is Adam Warlock's female counterpart.

End credits sequence to Thor 2, in the Collector's showroom, the Asgardians spend the whole scene standing in front of Adam Warlock's cocoon; and it is also in the same place in GotG. Indeed, when Howard the Duck is in the post credits scene for that film, the cocoon was open and empty!

In the new trailer played during the Super Bowl, there is a holden woman who asks who the hell the Guardians are; she is Adam Warlock's female counterpart.

Awesome, I'm going to have to check those scenes out.

Remove ads