D&D 5E im doing a Dragon Elf buled help

Courtney

First Post
my elf's is a Dragon Elf and her class is Druid and she has the background of a Sage her Personality Traits are I watch over my friends as if they were a litter ofnewborn pups. I feel far more comfortable around animals than
people.
I was, in fact, raised by wolves. and her Ideals are
Greater Good. It is each person’s responsibility to
make the most happiness for the whole tribe.
Glory. I must earn glory in battle, for myself and my clan.
Bonds My family, clan, or tribe is the most important thing in
my life, even when they are far from me. I am the last of my tribe, and it is up to me to ensure their names enter legend.
and flaws I remember every insult I’ve received and nurse a silent
resentment toward anyone who’s ever wronged me. I am too enamored of ale, wine, and other intoxicants

background story I was born a elf from a dragonborn and a elf my father was a dragon born and my mother was a elf I went off to study to be a Sage and I learned a lot well at sage school though I am a good elf I am the only elf left from my tribe of elfs i became a Professor from all of my schooling i did as a young kid i am 100 yares old though i stell look young i watch over my friends as thay are a litter of pups as i ended up being raised by a pack of wolves after my parents died before i went off to school i am more confratble around anmles than people do to me being rasied by wolves my tribe and family are the most inportnet thing to me though bouth are gone i still know the tribes ways though as i am the last of my tribe.
Deity Sehanine

Blue eyes
Black hair
white skin (might change )
Language's I can speek are Elven, Draconic, Druidic ,Common ,Dwarvish.
now im stuck

Last edited:

Yunru

Banned
Banned
Error 404: Structure not found.
Error 404: Punctuation not found.
Syntax Error: Too many "and"s.

What's a dragon elf?

Remove ads