D&D General One Less Warlock

GuyBoy

Hero
@dave2008 , you may not want to do this, and it may not help at all, but if you want to, and whenever you feel ready, if you want to post your daughter’s favourite character here, I would be honoured to utilise that character as a major positive NPC in my own campaign.
It may be that many other DMs on this thread would be willing to do the same, so your daughter’s character will be there in many, many worlds, as a tribute to her.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I don't know that this is the correct place to post this, if there is such a thing, but I am not really connected to social media other than EnWorld (no facebook, twitter, instegram, etc) and I need a release as part of my grieving process. My daughter, 20, died yesterday and it is impossible for me to understand her/my loss at the moment. I taught her (and her brother) to play D&D (4e) when she was 6 years old. I was their (and their friends ) DM for the next 5+ years until they branched out on their own. Teaching my children to play D&D and spending that time with them was one of the joys of my life. I miss my Yuan-ti Warlock (homebrewed race), her campaign ended way too early.

Sorry to be a downer at this time of year. I was on a self imposed soft-ban from until 2024, but that will likely extend indefinitely as we deal with our tragedy.
I'm so sorry for your loss. As a father I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through.

Clint_L

Hero
@dave2008 , you may not want to do this, and it may not help at all, but if you want to, and whenever you feel ready, if you want to post your daughter’s favourite character here, I would be honoured to utilise that character as a major positive NPC in my own campaign.
It may be that many other DMs on this thread would be willing to do the same, so your daughter’s character will be there in many, many worlds, as a tribute to her.
I'd be honoured as well, if that's something that Dave would like.

Remove ads