Game Idea(s)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I know Savage Worlds. Never played Fantasy with it, though. Could be interesting. Have also played a bit of Dungeon World.

13th Age has been a system I've been wanting to try, and I know they have a concept of "Living Dungeons" in that system.

Don't know any of the other systems, though.

GreenKarl

First Post
I have 13th Age, but just the core rules. I thought it was ok but when we played it I was not overly happy with it (it did not generate the excitement that other people seem to have with it). Its a possibility. I might need to re-read the rules as I have not looked at them for a while...
One thing I know I did not like was the Icons. They could work in certain games but not the kind we were running.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
It's been a while since I read the rulws, but yeah, I do recall wondering how I would use the Icons. I did think the Icons were cool, though. And their interconnections were interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

GreenKarl

First Post
Man it must be at least two years since I read 13th Age... its not bad and I think I could totally run this game with this setting... starting up a Recruitment Thread today I think then :)

Disposable Hero

First Post
I'll keep and eye out for this if it's 5E, I don't have any experience in other systems beyond 4E and PF. I've been gnawing at the bit for a 5E game, well another one actually.

GreenKarl

First Post
Well I am already running a 5th ed. game and while I do like the system I really want to try some other game systems out. I am still thinking about which one too go with so maybe I will just post a recruitment thread and take a poll on what everyone wants the most...

Remove ads